The FM20 Default Dark skin with the bigger player portrait and the shirt for both Player Profile & Player Attributes screens.
I was asked about helping to create the default skin with just only one edit – player profile/attributes screen with the shirt & number.
I took the FM19 Player Profile panel(s) and edited it to make it work properly in FM20.
I also added the shirt with the number and name to the Player Attributes screen to make it work as it was intended so you now have the shirt in both profile screens.
The panels work also within the Player Comparison screen.
The rest is the FM20 Default Dark skin.
Same as with the default skin, you can select what widgets you want to use within the player profile like playing time pathway, form, training etc.
Just hit the arrow button and select what you want – same as I have it in the first and penultimate picture in the gallery below as I test it in my FM20 save.
See the screenshots selection of the player overview and player attributes screens.
* Please note this skin is provided as-is. It has nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won’t be supported by them.
How to install:
- If you’re in the game just quit eliminating crashes or issue with the game.
- Download the .zip archive and unzip it.
- Move the extracted folder “FM20 Default Dark + shirt” to your skins folder: Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2020/skins
- Run Football Manager 2020 and go to Preferences and you can select “FM20 Default Dark + shirt” on the Overview screen.